Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

05 December 2008

Mary Antoinette Award


You really area an awesome friend Cely of Pinay Pathways and Chubz of A Chubz Life. You always remember me on nice tags and give me awards which make me happy. Thank you very much.



Here are the rules for the award:

1. Please put the logo on your blog.

2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

I am awarding this to my beautiful blogger pals: Chie, Liza, Enid, Jade, Shiela, Sarah, RiaS, RiaC, Niko and MsRay.

4 comments :

  1. ganda I already got this award thanks anyway for passing this to me. have a nice day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ria! will post it soon ;)

    uuwi ka ba this xmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maraming salamat po sa award!!

    save na po eto sa sidebar ko.. thanks a lot! mwah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, Ria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>