Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

25 January 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Oh my, what a nice award from my good pals Niko of Niko's Blog, Baby Samantha of Samantha's Own (Kikamz' cutie-pie baby!), Bill of My Piece of Paradise, Liza or Simple Life and Bingkee of I Love/Hate America. Thanks a lot!


Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Now, Here is a list of TEN Honest Things about Me! :)

1. I hate any open body of water. The vastness just gives me the creeps so I don't like going to the beach.

2. I love to travel. It's kind of a "disease" because I haven't even gotten home yet from the trip and I am planning already for the next one.

3. I am quite a "loner." I know, people won't believe me when I say this but it's true. I love to keep to myself and takes a little while to warm up to others. I am a bit shy, you know ;)

4. I belonged to the "geeks" while I was still in school. I couldn't figure out why since I suck so bad in Math!

5. I have always been an "Inglisera" or what we will aptly term "English-speaking" so people who don't know me find me quite "unreachable."

6. I am a "principled" lady which always get me in trouble because I am not one who is shy to say what I have in mind as long as I know it's the truth and I am right. At the moment, because I still value my "source of income", I am trying my very, very best to keep my mouth shut... Let's see for how long! LOL!

7. I used to be very insecured about my height! Yes, I am a midget, a dwarf, an elf or puny. I am really tiny and I am always surrounded by giants. I used to go shopping wearing high-heels just so I could stand out from the crowd or I'd be trampled on. Now, I don't give a rat's bum whether I am "vertically-challenged" because I know I have been given this gift by God for some reason. I have yet to find that out though. The only advantage I can think of at the moment is that when I trip or fall down, the blow won't be as hard because I am already near the ground...harharhar!

8. I can write funny stuff but I don't know how to deliver a good punch line verbally. I am just a good listener of jokes but never a joker.

9. I have a serious weakness with bags and clothes. I just don't know when to stop buying. Even if I don't buy, my hubby buys me my favorite brands so how can I resist?

10. Lastly, I am a very transparent person. I find it rather difficult to lie or pretend. It's just not me. People can easily guess I am already upset just by looking at me. How I wish my face won't give it all!

And now, I am "victimizing" these folks to tell more about themselves and be awarded as such:

Yub, Kate C, Ria S, Cely, MsRay, Posh, Jade

5 comments :

  1. thanks for posting ria! i was laughing at ur number 7.. i dnt tnhnk u r that vertically challenged, loka ka! kita ko sa pics mo noh!

    lucky ka dear kasi ur hubby is one of the few who buys their wife bags and clothes.. :) galante! paambon nmn sa hubby ko hohoho

    enjoy ako sa post mo! :)kakatuwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ria,
    Funny, I'm also a listener of jokes, I don't know how to deliver them!
    I have a tag for you though you're just finished with this.
    It's the What do I love about my husband tag. For sure, dami mo answer diyan. Looks like you're one spoiled wifey!:)
    Please grab it ha? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ria! You crack me up! It's nice to know you more in a funny way! I will grab this and post it as soon as I can figure 10 truths about myself.. he he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know more about you Ria (katukayo). I felt the same way about my height. I'm short too lol. I still feel insecure sometimes for some reason people are still teasing me. Oh well gotta accept what I have been given right. thanks for this award too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ria dear.. i enjoyed reading your answers. thanks for sharing yourself.. i now know you a little more. oo nga pala, we both share the love for travel and of being good listeners too. glad to know that!

    btw, i have a tag for you dear. http://seasons.pinoyvibes.net/2009/01/28/how-do-i-love-my-husband/

    hope you can come get it if you have the time. thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>