Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

19 January 2009

On Finding the Right One

I am feeling romantic these days. Hmmmm... Could it be due to our recent wedding anniversary? Or, I am just a hopeless romantic? Whatever the reasons are, I just feel like sharing this wonderful quote on finding love. However, I cannot recall where I read it and who said it so sorry if I couldn't give credit. The quote is so lovely though.

"THE KEY TO SUCCEED IN MARRIAGE IS NOT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON; IT'S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND."

Nice right? That's the reason why I try my level best to overlook the imperfections of my very own marriage. I know my hubby's not perfect nor close to the ideal man I had in mind then but he makes me whole. I remember when we were still dating and I discovered how different we were in many, many things. I almost backed out but those differences made us connect. We learned to accept each other as two individuals with unique tastes. Those differences made our marriage colorful. So, I'm glad I didn't marry the guy I thought was "right" for me, instead, I married the man who made my life complete.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>