Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

10 January 2009

Tag - Hubby List

This tag came in a very impeccable timing. My hubby and I will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary this 11th of January. Thanks Kikamz of Just About Anything for sharing this tag to me.
Hubby List
Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
Yup
When was that? (doesn’t have to be specific)
During my friend's 18th birthday bash.
First impression.
Friendly and very engaging in conversation and to think that was already the wee hours of the morning.
Were you attracted to him?
Not instantly though because I was still quite fresh from a break-up with my ex-bf of 3 years and was still harboring pains. I was practically not paying attention to anyone then.
Were you friends before he became your bf?
Yes. We hang around in groups a lot and had so much fun.

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
He'd cut classes to pick me up from the university where I studied.
What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
He is a very patient man. The one who always put up with my crazy mood swings without complaints. He will run errands for me and sometimes do the laundry when I am feeling really lazy without giving second thoughts whether or not his "man-ego" is getting affected. He always cracks me up and leave me catching for breath when he delivers his jokes. He bears with me when I drag him to the mall and he had to follow me around while I decide which items to buy. He is my pacifier when I am at my wits-end. We share the love for travel and music. I just love the guy...


Taken during our recent vacation to Rome, Italy last August 2008.
Sorry, I cannot find any electronic copy of our pic while we were still friends.

Am sharing this questions to my married friends: Liza, Shiela, Marly, Chriss, Eden, KCee, Melody
*Now the rules are simple.
1. Foremost, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
3. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
4. Share to how many friends you like. Be sure to link them and send them a comment about the tag.
5. Enjoy doing it c:
6. Let your hubby read it too...
Have fun and may the Lord Bless your love with the abudance of His grace.

3 comments :

  1. your hubby is so sweet! esp the cutting classes thing! oh my, any girl would really appreciate that! you sure are for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang sweet nga! sige i'll try to post it soon. thanks for tagging me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me, Ria, and it's great to know more about you and your hubby. btw, Happy Anniversary and God bless you always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>