Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 February 2009

Out of Touch

I am not my usual self these days. Must be the weather or my weight problem which drag my spirit down or the ever increasing job-cuts that are happening in this part of the world. Well, who said Dubai is invincible?

I am sorry for not doing rounds like I always do. I am very tired by the time I get home. I don't just handle a job of one person but 3 since all the temp staff were discontinued. I run the treadmill too, I tend to my family's needs, coach my daughter in her studies, do my assignments in my class and by the time it's around 7:30 p.m., I am already poofed.

It seems like I am out of touch but I am here. I will bounce back. I just have to mind some other stuff about my life too. It's really nothing serious. I may just be going through a weird mood-swing right now. Maybe I am menopausal already? Hahaha! I just can't understand how I feel. Oh well, c'est la vie!

5 comments :

  1. Hello Ria! ok lang yan...sometimes we do reach our limit when we have overused our energy... Take care and regards have not heard from you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that weird mood-swings? Sounds familiar to me. ",) Don't worry, it will quell on its own. Keep on keeping on. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ria! Thanks for your comment, true na we can't really trust these hired help pero our current maid the one who has been with us for 3 years is very trustworthy in fact we will be taking her along when we go to Saudi... We want to actively help their family. As their daughter (recommended naman by my kumare) is such a big help and blessing to us. Yun lang 3rd party ang gumawa ng problem sa min over the weekend. and to think that we have all been careful about my mother's health.... sadly there really are people like this Dondon who are so selfish that they could think of spinning false stories after the other just to get what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, girl friend. I can empathize with you. I feel the same way, too. huhuhu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>