Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

23 April 2009

What a Feat!

Losing weight has become a major concern for me these past few months. I have never been so "huge" in my life until lately. I used to be skinny, almost like a toothpick even after giving birth but when I reached mid-30s, I noticed how my girth would follow my age!!! Hahahaha.

I gained extra pounds since the vacation in the US (blame it on those "regular-sized" meals they serve in the restaurants!!!). I thought I would lose them as soon as I go back to work. A week after that, I still have not done anything but to bum around and stare on the ceiling. Seriously! I feel so lazy these days. I need to lose weight soon and it's a pressing matter now because my knees are starting to ache. That's not a good sign.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>