Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

08 May 2009

Dancing Water Fountains

There is something about these dancing water fountains which leave me enthralled. I love the way the water moves with the rhythm of the music and the lights give a dramatic expression on what the water display is depicting. Its choreography is like a whimsical fantasy. I just don't get tired watching the beautiful dance in the form of water.

I haven't seen many dancing fountains in my life yet. Probably just 2, the famous dancing water fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas and recently, the one here in Dubai - at the Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar behind the world's tallest building - Burj Dubai.

Bellagio's famous dancing fountains are widely known but Dubai won't allow to be rated 2nd fiddle. So, whoever orchestrated the construction of this massive dancing water is a genius. The water shoots up really, really high compared to the one in Bellagio. The water forms various shapes depicting the Arab life like the famous Deira Clock Tower. It is fantastic although I must say that Bellagio's dancing fountains may have been the epitomy of what dancing fountains should be around the world. Well, this is my opinion. Like I said, I haven't seen much yet and I will make sure that I will see more.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Ria, thanks for the nice comments on my blog...the fountains sound just lovely...Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>