Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

12 June 2009

Feeling Blue

I wrote this poem few days ago when I was feeling a little bummed. There's just too many things going on in my life and I can barely catch up. Anyway, this is just my way of venting out...bear with me folks :)

Feeling Blue
by Ria Cervantes

I'm feeling blue
I don't know what to do
It started this morning
But it leaves me drowning.

The perkiness is amiss
A feeling I must not dismiss
Because it dampens my spirit
I am not up to it.

I'm feeling blue
I don't know what to do
Maybe there's a cure
Not in the form I cannot endure.

Just get me out in the rut
I don't want to get stuck
I hate to feel negative
I choose to be positive.

But I'm feeling blue
I don't know what to do.
I need His saving Grace
To get me out of this maze.

I lift my weary heart
Up above in His arms
This feeling needs to depart
Because I mean no harm.

I just want to be happy
Like I always do
This feeling I call blue
Can't stay and that is true.

1 comment :

  1. Bravo! ang ganda, honestly! I just wish I'd be able to write a poem again. tagal na since I last wrote one.
    Visiting you here and wishing you a happy week ahead, Ria! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>