Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

18 August 2011

Term Life Insurance for the Future

I am not getting any younger. I told myself that by the end of this year or at least by the first quarter of 2012, I have already acquired a term life insurance for my family.

I have been postponing this plan due to circumstances beyond my control. I already allocated my budget for the purchase of an insurance this year but my brother became unemployed. After that, my mother got ill so I had to send money back home. I closed some of my cards and the cost of living here in Dubai tripled!

I am scrimping again so I can save enough money to buy the insurance that will secure our future. I just hope that the premium will not be exorbitant considering the age factor.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>