Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

11 November 2013

Review - Bandelettes, The Anti-Chafing Glamorous Thigh Bands



 photo bandelette.png

Ever since I gained weight, I can't wear any skirt or dress anymore because my legs rub against each other and they become sore and painful. Wearing pantyhose does not help because I live in the Middle East where summer is longer than winter. It is very hot here so wearing a pantyhose just make it a lot hotter and sweatier.

I used to put on baby powder in between my thighs but later on, I can feel my thighs rubbing again. I even went as far as putting bandages! I don't blame my round thighs but I guess, this could have been averted if I didn't stop my regular exercise.

So, I'm so glad to receive Bandelettes! It is my solution to avoid skin friction in the thigh area.  The moment I tried it, my thighs were relieved from the "friction" of walking or running. I can now go back to wearing my skirt and dresses because of Bandelettes without feeling pain or sore.


What I like:

  • It is a soft lace that does not tug your skin or make it itch.
  • It is so lightweight that I sometimes think I am not wearing the Bandelettes.
  • It has a non-slip silicon strip so it just fits snuggly on your thighs.
  • It comes in many colors from beige, red, caramel, white and black.
  • It does prevent my inner thigh from rubbing against each other. Thus, preventing my skin to get sore.
  • It looks very elegant because of the lacy pattern.

What I don't like:
Nothing as it is the best product I could find to relieve thigh irritation and friction.

Packaging:
A pair of Bandelettes come in a see through cellophane pack with carton backing to protect the lacy strips.

Size:
I received the 22-23" B but the Bandelettes come in various sizes ranging from 20" to 31" circumference.

Suggested Retail Price:
$14.99 but some colors are on sale right now in Bandelettes.com with worldwide shipping!

Materials:
Non-slip silicon strip
Lace fabric

My recommendation:
Yes, I would highly suggest that one should own a pair or two of these bandelettes to prevent chaffing or just the mere irritation of your skin rubbing against each other, especially when you're sweaty.

If you want to know more about this beautiful lacy strip called Bandelettes, please visit their site and other social media:

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube


Disclaimer:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>