Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

21 November 2013

Review - Dezign with a Z Wall Decal: Eiffel Tower Paris




I have a big fascination with anything French and of course, I love Paris! It is one of my favorite places to visit. The moment we set foot in Paris, my family and I knew that it was the perfect place to be.

So, I didn't let the opportunity pass when I got presented this beautiful Eiffel Tower wall decal with the word Paris. It is the perfect decal for our entry hallway because we have a part of the hallway that has nothing on it, just a bare cream colored wall that can benefit with a little sprucing!




This pretty wall decal came from Dezign with a Z company who specializes in vinyl wall arts decals based on the creative designs of their young designers who are from Europe and the USA. It has offices in the US, France and Russia. Aside from the many beautiful and creative artworks of the young and talented designers of Dezign with a Z, they also accept your own artwork which they will convert into pretty wall decals for you to install.

My vinyl wall art decal is the lovely Eiffel Tower (22" x 22") with the word Paris. I got it from their catalogue (worth $38) and this is just one of the many, pretty designs they carry in the site.


What I like:

A lot! First of all, I love the design! I love how light it is and the texture is smooth like a matte paint on a wall only this vinyl wall art decal is more posh looking and really up with the times!

The freebies! Yes, aside from the main wall decal I got for free, Dezign with a Z even added 2 large butterflies I can install later on and the package comes with a squeegee applicator to help flatten out the vinyl decal and remove unwanted bubbles when you install it on your wall.

 photo cdecd2bf-5f62-40b4-b4c0-2f93f138f07b.jpg

Easy to install. The package comes with an illustration of how to install the vinyl wall art which is easy to follow. However, this is a big wall decal so I had to ask my husband's help to set it up against the wall.

The price! It is pegged at $38 and I think that is reasonable considering the quality of the product and the design. I have seen other wall decal from other sites and they charge more than $38 for a smaller size and design.

The packaging is airtight so it won't get wet while in transit.

It was shipped free via FedEx by Dezign with a Z! Thank you for that!

The site offers shipping worldwide.



 photo 0a22e894-40cc-4730-af72-663f9880c65c.jpg








What I don't like:

Nothing! I love this vinyl wall art decal so much!


Suggested Retail Price: US$38 for this 22" x 22" wall decal


Packaging:

I received the product inside a thick cardboard canister. The vinyl wall art was also packed in an airtight plastic bag with the applicator, instruction and extra 2 butterflies.


Materials:

High quality vinyl and comes in various colors


My recommendation:

A big yes especially if you are considering to refurbish and redecorate at home or even in your office with a budget to follow. This is the fastest way to spice up that bare wall and add pizzazz to your home or office.


You may find more information about the company here:

Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



18 comments :

  1. Ganda! I got the tree with the owl for the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like wall decals, easy to put and peel off. I put one at my children's room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its a nice one sis! visit paris too next time! it's really a nice city! love all ur art works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their decals, I still adore the horse that I put on our wall. Your choice is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the Paris decal on your wall will really remind you of your adventure sis.

      Delete
  5. Liked wall decal especially for food establishments, bars, smoothie shops...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this decal design looks chic:) perfect for a pastel colored wall:) il go over their designs and see if i can get one for my sis' room:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the design. It’s elegant wall décor (Art design). ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really am not a fan of decals but this one is nice. This will look good in our living room. ;) I wish it was taller/bigger though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought a butterfly or a tree would be lovely as decals, until i saw this. looks lovely sis.
    Paris is my dream (hope to be in this lifetime, please please) place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Decal is amazing, it seems like Paris is just a reach of your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! A decal make a dull white wall into a wonderwall! Nice! Makes me feel that I'm in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! I dream of visiting Paris! I wish, I wish! With dreamy, dreamy eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I can do that on our wall. :) It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a pretty wall decal there! :) Would like to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soon , we can do it on our home. But i'll go for "Marilyn Monroe' design if meron.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ganda ng design! I'll tell this to my tita for sure she will also love this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very very nice!

    Is this a DIY right?

    You only have to purchase the vinyl and you can design whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>