Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

15 December 2013

Etsy Shop - VectoriaDesigns

I love shopping at Etsy! I like to support micro-businesses and ones run by SAHMs because when I buy stuff from them, I feel I help in a way in adding something in their coffer.

I like the stuff you can find in Etsy. There are digital stuff you can download and there are tangible goods you can buy. Whatever they are, there is so much creativity flowing around Etsy's community. And to start my series of Etsy finds and shop profile posts, here is one of the pretty downloadable clipart designs I found there.  The shop is called VectoriaDesigns.

VectoriaDesigns is run by Tinne from Belgium. She opened her Etsy shop in 2011 and her main products are digital stuff you can download and print.

I love her designs a lot. I like the vintage, steampunk, grunge and gothic designs and those rich old paper look because I love incorporating them in my handmade cards.

Her shop sells invitations, envelopes, tags, paper packs, collage sheets, party packs and even wedding invitations. Right now,  she is offering Christmas printables so if you want something unique or want to put vintage-looking tags on your precious gifts and projects, do visit her Etsy shop to check more of her products.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>