Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

28 October 2015

Introduction of An Easy & Free Online Collage Maker

We all have thousands of digital photos stored in Phone or in computer. Today I find a great and easy way to preserve these photo memories directly in my browser. FotoJet from PearlMountain is the one photo tool that I will recommend for you. It could be a collage maker, a card maker, a poster creator, and a social media graphic editor. There are hundred of gorgeous templates it offers for totally free.

These templates cover various themes and occasions. I can use it to create 3D collage, creative collage, and modern collage. I can also use it to make social media pictures for my own Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube channel. When holiday is coming, I can even use it to create unique photo cards for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. What’s more, it even comes with many fun designs like fake magazine covers and comic strips.




If I don't want to choose a template to start, I have option to make one entirely from scratch by using the blank project. I am able to add my own photos, texts, and clipart graphic to make it more personalized. All this elements can be easily edited and customized. I can move, resize, rotate, and manage their layers freely. Photos will be more amazing by setting filters, color adjustments, opacity. Text can be added from the preset samples and then I have ability to edit the font, size, color, glow, outline, etc.




One more thing, FotoJet features a classic way to create collage. It provides many adjustable classic layouts. You are free to rearrange them by changing the frame size with mouse dragging. You can change the border width, corner rounding and background for the layouts. There are solid colors and many preset beautiful background papers for free use, or you may want to use your own image as background.




When I fell satisfied with my collage design, I can choose to save or share it to Facebook. And I want more sharing platforms like Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. I believe PealMountain will make it available in near future.

Conclusion:

It’s very easy and fun to use FotoJet. Its large assortment of templates meets all my needs for designs collage, social media pictures and more. I like it very much. The best thing is that it doesn’t need any registration or professional skills to handle with. Try here: http://www.fotojet.com




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>