Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 March 2017

Review - Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil



Our skin tend to lose its suppleness as we age. I am not exempted from getting fine lines and dull skin as I reach my mid 40s. This is the right time to use moisturizers or skin oils to improve my skin's suppleness and retain moisture to keep it soft and smooth too.

Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil is the right product for me. I have been using it for more than a week now and so far, my face does not look dull nor dry due to the cold weather.

What I like:

  • It is unscented. I am glad that it is because I really do not like products that are strongly scented with floral notes.
  • It gets absorbed really fast.
  • It does not leave greasy/oily after-feel.
  • It does not make my face shiny.
  • It is multi-use and can be applied to your face, body, hair, and nails.
  • 2 tiny drops are all you need to cover the whole face, about 5 tiny drops for the legs, another 5 for the arms
  • It also contains organic Rosehip and Jojoba Oil blends which act as carrier oils that are absorbed by our skin easily.
  • It contains 35,000 IU (international unit, term used to measure fat-soluble in vitamins) of Vitamin E oil which is a good healing oil for tired, damaged skin.
  • It eased the itchiness of my dry patches of skin near my ears.
  • It cured my hangnails.
  • My nails look healthier.
  • My scalp is very sensitive and after using this every night; it is not as itchy as before.
  • My skin feels so soft and smooth too!
  • It hydrates my skin and scalp.




The Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil comes in a 120 ml/4 fl oz brown bottle with a separate twist cap and an eye dropper applicator.  It has a 12-months shelf life as indicated on the box.



What I don't like:

  • Since the Vitamin E Oil is not very thick, the viscosity is almost like water, it drips easily from the eye-dropper even if I haven't release the rubber end of the pipette.  So, I have to be careful when getting drops from the bottle. I only take few and has to ensure that my palm is very near the bottle to avoid oil dripping.





My recommendation:
I highly recommend this product because a small drop really goes a long way. It is packed with organic Vitamin E oil to help nourish and hydrate my skin. I love the fact that it is also non-greasy considering it is an oil-based skin care and beauty product rolled in one.  It is my moisturizer, lotion, and scalp conditioner too! So, I get to save money on this product since I do not have to buy separate products to use for my face, body, nails, and hair.


Where to buy:

This Eden's Semilla - 100% Naturally sourced Vitamin E Oil with Rosehip and Jojoba Blend - 4 FL OZ, is available at Amazon or from their www.edenssemilla.com website.

Other social media:

https://www.facebook.com/edenssemilla/
https://www.instagram.com/edenssemilla/

https://twitter.com/edens_semilla






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>