Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 October 2009

Friday Tags - Tagged

I was tagged by my good blogger pal - Kikamz of Just About Anything. It has been a while since I last did a tag and I am sure that I owe many of my friends out there for not posting their tags. I just lost count and cannot recall who and when someone tagged me.

This tag is sort of cute and gives me the that electrifying feeling like I was in my teens.

What are your middle names?
~Mine is C while his is P.

How long have you been together?
~6 years as sweethearts and 12 years, 10 months as a married couple.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
~A few months.

Who asked whom out?
~ He did but we always went out as a group.

How old are each of you?
~I am 37 and he's 39

Whose siblings do you see the most?
~My younger brother. He lives with us here in Dubai.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
~Making ends meet. I think this is the common challenge most couples have to face.

Did you go to the same school?
~No

Are you from the same home town?
~No

Who is smarter?
~Both. He neutralizes the equilibrium. He's good in finances, logic, figures while I am good at Science, English, the arts...

Who is the more sensitive?
~ME.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
~Chili's, Shakey's Pizza (while we were still in the Philippines)

Who has the crazier exes?
~I think we both have. Though he rather not talk about his exes (not sure if there were many! hahahaha) but mine were dysfunctional individuals. I think I was a magnet (then!) of major losers! hehehehe....

Who has the worse temper?
~Ehermmm. Hahahaha! I hate to admit it but he is such a nice bloke. I am quite sensitive and emotional so taking hold of my temperament goes with the territory. I am very patient but when I reach my snapping point, I do let it out. I don't have outbursts nor tantrums but I do make my point known by...let's just say, making a big "noise." That noise is not nagging nor anything of that sort.

Who does the cooking?
~I never had the knack for cooking so he does that and he cooks well.
Who is the neat-freak?
~I get the credit here! I am a neat-freak and proud of it! I cannot think clearly when I see a messy room nor area. Unfortunately, I have to live my way around the mess in the house because my hubby and daughter (and the four-legged member of the family) are not particularly keen on maintaining a neat and orderly house.

Who is more stubborn?
~Both of us.

Who hogs the bed?
~He does. I wake up without any comforter and always end up having cough and colds!!! I get all the cold draft you know. So now, I sleep with my termal socks on just in case...

Who wakes up earlier?
~I do all-the-time!

Who is more jealous?
~GUILTY!!! That would be me. However, I try my best to conceal my jealousy so I seethe deep inside.

How long did it take to get serious?
~about a year I guess

Who eats more?
~He does.
Who does the laundry?
~I do.

Who’s better with the computer?
~We both are. He's good with the technical and programming side of it and I with the applications and minor tweakings.

Who drives when you are together?
~80% of the time he does. I am a reluctant driver and with the crazy drivers here in Dubai, who would like to drive around?

That was fun! I am tagging Meryl, Cely, MsRay, and Enid. Enjoy!

5 comments :

  1. This is a nice tag.. Glad to know you and your hubby ^_^. I will grab this soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mare, I will be posting my version in a few. hehe! Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talaga? grabe sistaroo! kaya pala in-sync tayo hahaha maliit talaga ang mundo. Animo La Salle ka pala rin! Business Mgt graduate ako but mahabang kwento. I started sa Physics eeeeewww talaga then i transferred to Psychology then finally ended up in Business Mgt. so there...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. onga sis! kakatakot ano? we just have to be ready when that time comes. All for the greater Glory of God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag, Ria... I will do this when I get time. I am glad to know a little bit of you and your hubby. Grabe oi1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>