Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

30 November 2014

My December Erin Condren Planner Decor




I am having a ball of a time decorating my Erin Condren planner because it makes my planner more colorful, fun and interesting. Erin Condren planners are already colorful and fun as they are but with my own personal touch, I feel it is more befitting of my personality.

December month is the most fun month to decorate because I was able to use my old patterned papers from My Mind's Eye. I like how the cute, whimsical Christmas characters from My Mind's Eye made my December pages extra cute!

The whole month of December is adorned with snowman, kids in winter clothing, polar bear, snowflakes, stars, Christmas tree and some stickers from my other patterned paper stash. I am very happy that I kept my patterned papers because they are very useful with the design process of my Erin Condren. As you can see, there are also plenty of washi tapes all over the pages because I got hooked on the latter quite late. I wonder why I never discovered the many wonderful uses of washi tapes. However, I am glad that I managed to snag some great designs at very good prices in Etsy.

So, here are my Erin Condren December decors. If you also want to have one of these life planners or any products from Erin Condren, please feel free to sign up here and you will get your $10 upon your first purchase:  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/clarindacervantes0315



First week



Second week



Third week



And my favorite page - the week leading to Christmas!!!






4 comments :

  1. That's a cool planner. I never have one and I have no time yet to decorate but my daughter would love to have of this I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice planner sis. It's funny, I always get planner every year but I only use it for few months and then I forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a really cute planner - I love planners that looks wonderful - makes me want to use them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. Erin Condren now delivers internationally with a flat rate of almost $20. :) Sign up here so you can get your $10 off from your initial purchase :)
    https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/clarindacervantes0315

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>