Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

09 September 2015

Review - RiseKitch 2 Bowls Citrus Press




* I have bought this product with a huge discount in exchange of my honest review.



I have a juicer at home and while the juicer is more powerful and can yield more juice from various fruits and even vegetables, I want to use something that can save me time and much effort. And this is were RiseKitch comes and I assure you, it did not disappoint me at all.



What I like:

It is very easy to use.
Easy to clean
It can press 2 citrus fruits at the same time because it has 2 bowls attached for pressing.
It does not take up space.
It is only about 7 inches long.
It does not need any electricity at all.
It is durable.
It is dishwasher safe.
It can squeeze citrus fruits to a pulp without wastage.




What I don't like:

It is a bit heavy compared to other small kitchen utensils I have.


Where to buy:

This product is available in Amazon.

To know more information about the RiseKitch 2 Bowls Citrus Press, please visit this site.


My recommendation:

I will definitely use this squeezer for the reason that it is so convenient to use and it does not run on electricity. Aside from that, I really get so much juice from the citrus fruits I am pressing unlike the juicer. The electric juicer is cumbersome. This product is very easy to use, clean and maintain.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>