Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

10 October 2015

Hydrate Sticker Reminder For Planners, Journals, Calendars, Etc.

Are you one of the many who keeps forgetting to drink their daily dose of H2O? I can say "guilty" as I sometimes forget to drink water. I will find myself very thirsty by noon because I only had a glass since morning. And that is baaaaaaaadddd!

Well, it's not rocket science why we should drink water so I made these cute little stickers to put on your calendars, journals, appointment books, planners, etc., wherever you want to be reminded off. I know, there are those gadgets that you can use to alarm if you want to. I am old school. I prefer seeing the reminder just next to me as I flip the pages of my planner on a regular basis. I want to be able to check that little sticker to see an accomplishment for the day - to drink water! *SMILE*

This sticker and many more designs are available in my Etsy shop: QUEEN BEE CRAFTS AND STUFF

Please copy and paste this URL to your browser: https://www.etsy.com/shop/QueenBeeCraftNStuff









These stickers will be perfect to you Erin Condren Planner. If you don't have one, you may follow this link and paste it on your browser to be directed to get a discount:  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/clarindacervantes0315

These stickers are also great on other planners.


1 comment :

  1. Thanks Sarah :) Yes they will be. I'm just gathering some materials for the clips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>