Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

24 April 2008

The UN-Desperate Housewives*


I have many great friends and I am very proud to say that I have managed to keep all of them. I don't know if there's a specific ingredient which makes friendship last, same as marriage but somehow, my friends and I kept the friendship alive.

This is for my mafia here in Dubai who has seen many of my ups and downs in my career and personal life. We have been together through thick and thin, sickness and in health, until-death-do-us-part kind of thing. We enjoy each others company inspite of our differences. Infact, it's those differences which make us all tick. We're like puzzles put together in the proper place and time and I am privileged to have them in my life. They are like my extended family away from my real family back home. We have squabbles too like everyone does but we know how to mend a hurting heart because we're all true to each other.

It's good to have true friends who will be by your side. For expats like us, we long the company of real friends who will listen in every woes, laugh with us, cry with us and share with us life's beauty and promises. I'm happy to have my mafia. I'm pretty sure my life here won't be the same without them.


*special thanks to a good blogpal of blogcatalog - Aorspectacles (http://aor-spectacles.blogspot.com)! I renamed the title from The Mafia to your suggestion which I think is really, really, really brilliant! Muchas Gracias, Merci, Graci, Domo Arigato, Salamat po... =) <----- That one's a big smile from me to you Aor!

2 comments :

  1. The photo speaks for itself, each of your smiles is a highly pronounced expression of happiness and enjoyment of each others company. May I rename it and I felt compelled to, the UN-Desperate Housewives beauties of UAE.Com instead of ABC.Com ... Wish all of you are having an amusing and lovely day right now ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Aor! I loved your suggestion and changed my title as aptly as what you've said. How come I haven't thought of that?

    I linked you though I am not sure why it won't pick up the link and is not clickable. Hmmm, newbie...hehehe.

    Have a great day! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>