Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

29 December 2008

Catching Up

I am back but taking things easy and slowly this time as I have a lot of catching up to do. I didn't realize the amount of tags and awards I need to do and post; not to mention the other articles I have set aside to post eventually at a later date. They need updating of course.

How was everyone's Christmas? I hope it was spent meaningfully with the people who matters most. My family had a great time and I was glad I took the trip. I was adamant of going because of financial reasons. I felt it was too "inconsiderate" thinking how the world was suffering from economic crisis and there I was - traveling. Then again, I didn't travel for the sake of satisfying my travel bug sickness but I had to spend my Christmas with my mom and siblings and in-laws too.

Well, the New Year will be a different matter. I dare not talk about it ;) I just pray and hope that good things will come despite the rise of job cuts, the crazy increase in credit card interest rates (which reminds me that I need to discard mine before I fall into a bottomless pit!), the uncertainties looming around us. I always believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel might be long and winding but it will reach its end. Let's just have faith and rely on our family and friends for support in this time of need.

I wish you all a very peaceful and prosperous 2009. Prosperity might not come in riches but the blessings that we still have food on our table, a roof over our heads, clothes to keep us warm and a job to sustain our living. Let's all believe. We will all pass this storm unscathed but with more steadfast faith in Him.

Happy New Year everyone.


2 comments :

  1. hey dear happy new year!!!

    finally i posted my 4 editions tag!! hehe posted it before the year ends ha.. wink

    take care dear! mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai there Ria...How R u? Just stopping by just to say Happy New Year !
    Best wishes for you and ur family ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>