Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

28 December 2008

Friday Tag - Google Tag

Thanks Niko of Niko's Blog for remembering me on this interesting tag.

Here are the simple rules to follow:
Use Go
ogle Images to search for the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

1. The age of my next birthday
Sssshhhh!



2. Place I would like to visitHopefully by next year, we will be able to travel to the US.


3. My favorite place

Paris will always be my favorite place. I just love Paris.
4. A favorite thing

I cannot live without my iPod Touch... =)

5. My favorite food

My mom's homemade Chicken Galantina!



6. My favorite co
lor
Midnight Blue



7. The city I reside now

Dubai



8. The city I was born





9. My college major


10. Name of your first lover





11. A Bad habit



12. A hobby

Well, I'll be..... I found MY very own clay art picture in Google's first page result!!! I have featured this before here. Check it out...



13. My current wish lists ( Max of 3)


Have fun with the tag everyone! I am tagging:
Jason
Cherry
Mommy Liza
Jade
Enid
Ria S
Kate C
Melody
Jenn
Bill
MsRay
Cely

Sorry, I liked the tag so much that I have to tag more than 7! =)


5 comments :

  1. thanks for the tag. are you back home? sayang di tayo nagkita. merry christmas=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to know more about you! I am with you on the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei ria dear!!

    thanks for doing the tag!! shopping really is a bad habit!! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ria!

    oo nga sayang we weren't able to meet. di bale madalas ka naman umuwi, coffee tayo huh. ;D

    thanks for the tag, sana magawa ko agad, hehe.

    have a blessed new year!

    Moms... Check Nyo
    A Simple Life
    Mommy's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me Ria! It's really nice to more about you! Ha! ha! Shopping is really a bad habit but I have to admit that it is also one of my weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>