Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

16 December 2008

Tag - Have You Ever?

MsRay of Woman on a JouRney has tagged me on this one. I find this very interesting because you get to know the person who tagged you more and you share something as well that others would find very amusing. So here they are:

1. Have you ever been on TV?
One time while I was doing a "picket" with other concerned citizens back in the Philippines. My mom actually saw me and called me in my mobile phone instantly to tell me to get out of there because I was a government employee picketing against the government of the Philippines right in front of my office (and that was during my lunch time...hahaha!). The irony!

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Well, if you count singing in a karaoke bar as a public place then yes I have had the chance. AND I won't do it again. I was slightly tipsy so I had the guts to sing in public which when I am sober, I won't even try.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Not in my wildest dream. I think I will look weird if I do. LOL!

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
No and will never.

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
No, I always appreciate all the gifts I receive.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
It almost happened while I was vacationing in Paris with my family. I was too pre-occupied gawking and oogling at the scenery and the beautiful surroundings that I almost hit the lamp post. Good thing my daughter called out so I was back in my senses before I could actually have contact with the post. Sheesh...

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Once. I never liked cooking but during my hubby's birthday, I surprised him by cooking "menudo" and "pancit canton" for our family and friends.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Yes when I was in grade 4. I was lugging this very heavy bag with stroller and placed the stroller on the "stroller ramp" customized in our school's stairs. Well, we all know how the law of gravity works right? What comes up must come down...together with Ria! I was graciously helped by 1 cute sixth grader and was even kind enough to get my bag and stroller for me...Oh gosh... *blush*

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Yes, back in the Philippines during my university days.


Okay guys, it's your turn to tell me about yourselves: Chubz, Niko, Cherry, Mommy Liza, Chriss, KCee, Chelle, Riaboo, Ria S, Cely, Enid, Bill, Shiela, Melody, and Jade.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>