Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

16 December 2008

And the Winner is... (Guess How Many Mini Contest)

Drum roll please!Congratulations Posh of Posh Post Reviews for getting the answer right - THREE (3). I have 3 fat and cuddly guinea pigs in the cage and they are (from L to R) Brownie, Lola and Ugly Getty.


Also, I am giving 2 weeks free 125 x 125 ad spot for the winner in my 3 blogs: It's My Party, The Fashop and In My Home.

As for the first 3 who left their comments, I am giving 1 week 125 x 125 ad spot for the same blogs.

1. Life, Marriage and Kids
2. {girl}forall status
3. Shiela

Congratulations to all. Posh, don't forget to contact me or leave a comment here for your email address so I can send the prize. To the other ad winners, please send me your 125 x 125 graphics before Dec. 18, 2008 so I can post them right away before I go on my holiday leave. Email me at msculit@yahoo.com . If not, then I'll post your ad buttons on January 2009 ;)

Thanks for joining. My next contest will be coming soon...

3 comments :

  1. Hello Ria, Tapos na pala pa contest mo. Sorry I was not able to join, sobrang busy sa catering at di na maka blog.

    Galit na nga skin si tito bay dahil di na ako nakakarating sa mga meeting namin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you!!! and cute naman ng pets mo...hihihi

    i am so surprised talaga...parang nawala momentarily ang back pain ko...right now, i am begging the chiropractor to service me and my aching back...hay ewan...

    thank you dear! thanks for sharing your blessings! God bless you more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my paypal email ad pala is

    sigroid75@hotmail.com

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>