Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

08 January 2009

The Quest

Oh boy, I am in for such a big, big challenge which I am not sure if I can deliver at all! I am going to be one of the secondary sponsors of my sis-in-law's wedding this February and I have few weeks to chop down the weight and the extra flabs and I don't know how. I don't want to go through a crash diet because that will only make my body go into defense and will store more fat. I certainly don't want to eat only proteins because I don't want to hurt my kidneys neither go on vegetarian because I cannot eat plain veggie without some white meat at least.

I have started exercising after Christmas and will engage in cardio-exercises this week. I want to lose weight but I want to do it the healthy way. Any success stories there you would like to share???

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Best wishes with the weight loss - just put your mind to it and YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>