Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

07 January 2009

Shaun the Sheep

My daughter and I are big fans of clay arts as evident in my arts and craft posts in the past. That goes without saying that we are also a huge fan of clay art animations like Wallace and Gromit and the not-so-new Shaun the Sheep. Unfortunately, this short clay animation is not shown in this country but I do get to watch their video clips and those are enough to leave me in stitches. He is simply the cutest little sheep rascal I have ever seen. Don't be fooled with his beady eyes and serene appearance because he has a lot of mischief up his sleeves!

I do encourage you to see this short animation if it is available in your country. This could be a good source of inspiration for my next clay art project...hmmmm. I'll be needing tons of polymer clay then!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>