Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 April 2009

Travel Plan Ahead

Is it New York, Houston, San Francisco or Los Angeles? The reason I am asking this is because I am an airline staff and my family get discounted airline tickets with the least priority in check-in. We will be on stand-by status unless the flight is really open which in our case is not. Our company's network go to the above cities and only JFK and IAH (J. F. Kennedy Airport in NYC and Bush International Apt. in Houston - travel lingo!) are open on our preferred day of travel. So, I have a funny feeling that we'll end up buying domestic US tickets to fly from JFK or IAH to LAX.

I have been preoccupied lately with our travel plans to the US this Friday. I cannot stop feeling giddy about it because I have always dreamed of going there ever since I can remember. Hubby and princess are equally excited as I am because we keep drawing the itinerary plans and incessantly add places to visit in the list (which I even doubt if time can really permit). I am very pleased that my hubby is cooperating in the planning of this US trip. He used to give the reins to me before but he is being proactive now and that is good!

So, I will be on a blog leave again for 2 weeks on April (1st week of April until 15 April) to enjoy our vacation and enjoy the scenery (and outlet malls! hahahaha!). I will post photos of the trip once I am back.

Tuh-tah for now!

6 comments :

  1. Wow Ria buti ka pa...sarap nyo nman. Ako paalis rin but only to Palawan.

    San Francisco is one of my to visit places...hay sana manalo ako lottery;)

    Have a great time girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation sis..
    keep safe and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ria! Hay sana in the future magawa ko rin ang travel na ginagawa ninyong mag asawa...sarap naman... How are you I have not updated my blog we are always at my mom's place and i am not such a fan of mac parang autistic kasi ang mac na pc... well enjoy your trip! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Interesting post you have in here. I agree that you when traveling, you really should plan ahead.

    Enjoy your stay in the US! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip to the US at a discounted rate. It is indeed a great privilege to travel with your family to the USA. Don't worry. We'll all be here when you return and resume your blogging. Von voyage. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>