Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 September 2011

2.4 Kilometer Walk in the Park

I went for my 2 km walk in the park today. I feel so good! It has been a while since I went to the nearby park in our building because of the extreme heat and my painful sinusitis. However, the wind was cool and it was breezy. So, I changed into my track suit, put on my nice waist band which acted like those fat burners contraption because I was really perspiring profusely.

I went out at 5:15 p.m. The sun was still up but not as hot and humid as the previous days. I took advantage of that condition. I drank lots of water before I left and decided not to take the car. I walked from my building to the park which is approximately 500 meters away from the park. The whole circumference of the park's walking route is 1.345 kilometers. So I walked a total of approximately 2.4 kilometers. Not bad!

2 comments :

  1. I also have sinusitis. It triggers on extreme weather condition. Buti pa diyan ano? You can enjoy the outdoor jogging.
    Have that healthy fun sis!

    all the best,
    abby
    http://tjournallogger.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>