Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

10 September 2011

Back To School Reality

Summer vacation is over and my daughter will be back to school tomorrow in the 8th Grade level. I feel sad bursting her bubble but this is the reality she has to face every year. I know how fun it is to be away from work and I am sure she is feeling the same thing being away from school. But, she has to go through this whole education thing to ensure a bright future for her. I told her it won't be long and it will be another summer vacation again. She just has to study harder this time so as not to fall in a slack.

Well, most kids are back to school tomorrow. I think it's also back to reality for us parents because we're going to pay for school fees once again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>