Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 November 2013

Review - Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Blush Primrose



 photo agelessderma2.jpg


I am very finicky when it comes to putting anything on my face especially makeup because I have sensitive skin. One harsh makeup and my face will turn red and blotchy. I always go for mineral makeup or anything that is safe for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic. So, receiving the Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Blush in Primrose color few days ago was a perfect timing as I need to revamp my makeup kit.

I tried the blush using my small blush brush and applied twice on each cheeks and the initial application already gave the results I wanted - flawless and natural-looking. I am just eager to share to you my findings so you can purchase this too and see for yourself. Well of course, you have to consider that my skin may react differently from yours so this review is based entirely on my own feedback.

Here is a photo of the before and after application. I captured this without a flash and not enhanced in any way.

 photo agelessderma1.png



What I like:

It is very light! I just noticed how it blended well with my skin tone. I got the primrose color and it is the perfect color for my face.

It didn't feel chalky or powdery.

Free from parabens. Parabens are synthetic preservatives used in cosmetics, lotions, food and drugs.

It didn't make my face shiny unlike the other blush powder I have used in the past. It's definitely non-greasy.

It is very smooth on the skin like a velvety finish.

It covered my freckles and other blemishes.

The packaging is simple without the frills of other branded make-up I have bought. I like it a lot because sometimes, the best packagings are the ones that are simple and straight to the point.


What I don't like:

Nothing. One suggestion though, it would be nice to have a free brush with the make-up as a kit.


Price:
Suggested retail price is $25.00 (US)


Packaging:
It is packed in a vacuum-packed plastic container with a clear top weighing .21 oz/6g to avoid breakage and contamination.
It comes in a black box with simple logo marking of the manufacturer.


Ingredients:
The blush mineral's other ingredients listed are the following:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Octyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclomethione, Green Tea Extract (Carmellia Sinesis), Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase & Apple Extract (Pyrus Malus) & Horseradish (Cochlearia Armoracia) & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol, Lavender, Sandalwood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sage, Cedarwood, Palmarosa.

It may also contain: Iron Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines, Carmine


My recommendation:

Definitely two-thumbs up and do give it a try! Do choose the best color for your skin tone to compliment your complexion.


This product is produced by Ageless Derma. You can find more info on their products in their website listed below and their other social media sites.

Website
Twitter
Facebook



Disclaimer:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>