Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

08 August 2009

Pay It Forward

I am sick of hearing negative news. I am tired of reading violence like it is a part of one's culture. I am sad to know that there is disparity. Enough of those negative vibes. It's high time we spread the love around.

I am really glad that Sarah, who is behind the artistic and creative Paper Tree blog, posted this Pay It Forward scheme.



Here's how the PAY IT FORWARD part works:

1. The gift will be a mystery of my choice, created especially for the recipient (in my case, I am not very crafty so I will purchase something I feel is special).

2. I have one year to get all five gifts made (Does it really take a year to do this?!? Well, if you get to accomplish this task ahead of time, then feel free to post it right away.)

3. If you're one of the five, you must make a post in your blog offering to make a gift for five people, spreading the joy of creation

4. When you receive your gift, you should make a post on your blog and show everyone inspiring others to follow the chain and participate.

How easy is that - to make someone else happy - everyone should be doing it. Oh and if you don’t have a blog that’s okay too - you can post on your facebook/myspace page.

So, the first five interested (and will really commit) to leave a comment in my post about this will receive something from yours truly. I am not as creative as my friend Sarah but I will make it a point that it is special.

3 comments :

  1. Sis,

    I know what you mean...everywhere I look I see chaos and problems. I am tired of it as well.

    I have always wanted to do good and now I'll do it on the blogosphere too.

    Hey how are doing? Thanks for the messages ha, pawala na rin lagnat ko at hopefully pati flu. Pauwi pa nman me...baka ma meet ko na sila Cherry & Liz ;) Ikaw kailan ka uli uwi?

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ria! kmusta na? tagal2 ko na di naka visit dito.

    This sounds like a fun thing to do, spreading the love and the gifts. hehehe! I guess I will join in the fun too and spread the love. i've had enough of bad news too! hehehe!

    btw, i have a hubby tag for you. grab mo ha? here's the link: The Better Half.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the tot dat counts ^_^ kahit di creative but galing sa puso.
    hapi weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>