Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 August 2009

Baby Shower Favors Galore!

First they got pregnant. Then they announced their pregnancies. Then they planned for their baby showers and now, my new dilemma is what to suggest for their baby shower favors. Well, this is the situation I am in right now because most of my gal pals are pregnant and this is no exaggeration. They are!

So far, my friend from Canada already confirmed that I am the godmother. I already picked the perfect baby shower gift for the baby. I have yet to figure out what baby shower favors she can give away. She asked me if I can scout for her and I have lovingly obliged. Well, that's what friends do and being the godmother, I am honored.

I found this very cute edible baby shower favors at Bellissimofavors.com. The baby shower tin cans are really cute and so are the take-out pails. There are wide variety of baby shower favors to choose from. I will tell her to get the edible ones because they are unique. I never had this kind of favors when I was pregnant 11 years ago. So I am suggesting this edible baby shower favors instead.

I think she will approve of this suggestion once I tell her where she can get her nice favors.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>