Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

10 September 2009

Dubai Metro is ON!

I am very positive about the great change this Dubai Metro will bring here. I am so tired driving and getting stuck on the road for long hours because of the bumper-to-bumper traffic. I am also sick of seeing reckless drivers on the road.

The construction of this modern rail system began on 2005. Four years later, we are seeing the benefits of the long, arduous travel time I have lost getting stuck in the traffic. Now, the travel time of people who live from point to point of the station will truly save a lot of time and money when they take the train.

The launching yesterday was not the fully operational service of the Dubai Metro's Red Line. The Red Line is supposed to run on 29 stations from Rashidiya to Jebel Ali. However, some stations are still not fully functional so 10 out of the intended 29 stations have opened to the general public this morning at 6 a.m.

I am looking forward to ride the train tomorrow and see how the facilities and service are compared to the railways in Europe, Asia and the US.

I hope the ride, service and time is all worth the long wait!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Ria!!! I just debug my computer... It took me a month to figure out the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>