Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

05 September 2009

My Life's Full of SCRAP!

LOL! And you all thought it's something else huh? I have been busy learning digital scrapping lately and the pages I have done so far are simple. I am learning the rudiments of using a template, getting ideas and using the various textures and embellishments to make my page more interesting.

I managed to get tons of ideas and embellishments for my pages and I can't seem to put what where. My mind is in disarray because of the multitude of choices around. Oh well, my life's full of SCRAP!


5 comments :

  1. Hi Ria, so you are into Scrapbooking? I wish I have the skills to do that too :)
    by the way, i am glad you liked my flip flops. they're so adorable, aren't they? i bought them at Old Navy.

    Mharms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like digital scrapbooking too pero wala masyado time kaya di ko matutukan. Practice lang lagi para makasanayan mo. :) I believe you have an artistic talent, ganda nung card mo for me e :)

    Thanks nga pala for the gifts. Will post about it pag na-picturan ko na. Nsa hiraman digicam. :) The kids like them so much! I like the shawl too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i wish to do scraps just like u.. the problem is i dont know where to start.. huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  4. akala ko nga kung anu ng scrap :) u got me hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies,
    thanks for the comments. Sa tutoo lng, I am still a newbie. I have yet to learn the ropes. I use the free software of Scrapbookflair.com but would really like to learn how to use Photo elements and Photoshop. Siguro next project ko na yun.
    @ Beth - di ba graphic designer ka, what do you use for your digiscrapping?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>