Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

08 October 2009

Girls Talk - Perfume



I am not so keen in perfumes. Florals give me migraine so I stick to mostly vanilla or fruity scented perfumes.

I used to buy only Crabtree and Evelyn's Vanilla Eau de Parfum but they already pulled it out from the market. At the moment, I am using mostly Escada's line - Island Kiss, Magnetism and Rockin' Rio. All these perfumes have notes of fruits in them. I am using Bath and Body Works' Frozen Daiquiri Strawberry body spray. It smells so yummy that at one point, my male colleagues had to ask what I was wearing because it smelled so nice... and yummilicious! *wink*



5 comments :

  1. wow! talagang napapatanong ang mga kalalakihan kung anong perfume ito. same here...di ko din type ang flower scent..

    ReplyDelete
  2. correct sister. nothing against the florals pero ewan ko ba, nama-migraine talaga ako eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi ha! i need to have a sample, gusto ko rin matanong ako ng MALE colleagues ko noh! :) at convincing ha.. muka tlgang mabango!!! paamoy nga :) LOL

    thanks for joining this week sis.. salamat mwah mwah! seee u again next week.. fave shoes naman!!

    happy weekend! mwah mwah

    ReplyDelete
  4. si hubby ko gusto rin ang fruity scents. ako, anything goes as long as mild lang ang scent. any perfume na merong strong scent, nahihilo ako.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee Vanilla scented perfumes/sprays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>