Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

18 November 2009

Beeping Loot

I was a bit upset last week when I went shopping with my daughter and brother in one of the recently opened malls here. I bought 2 blouses for office wear and some card-making craft. I noticed that each time I come in and leave a store, my shopping bag would activate a nerve-wreaking alarm that was not only irritating but seriously embarrassing for me. One guy even joked "so they caught you huh?" The nerve!

I realized that no matter where I go, the scanners would set because the lady where purchased the blouses did not remove the tag bearing the bar code with one of the shop's barcode scanners.

I have never been so humiliated in my life! Next time I buy something from that shop, I will make sure that the tags are literally cut from my goods.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>