Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

24 November 2009

Loooooong Weekend Ahead

I did not spell the long wrongly :) I am just stating a very happy fact that we will have 5 days straight holiday due to Eid Al Adha. So, tomorrow's the last day of work and I am cooking up nice ideas and projects to make over the weekend.

Speaking of projects, my handmade cards are making a buzz in my circle. Some people are already asking for custom-made handmade cards and managed to sell most of my work already. I am still having a hard time figuring out how much to charge because I am doing this for the sheer fun and passion but at the same time, I want something to at least support the passion.

I have no plans of travelling this week or the coming month. I decided to cancel everything and just focus on some "me" time.

Well, I can't wait for the weekend so I can dig in my paper craft. I have orders to fulfill!

Happy days ahead! Have fun everyone!


1 comment :

  1. yay for long weekends! and great to know your handmade cards are a hit ;) checked them out and they are totally adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>