Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

27 November 2009

Welcome My New Blog!

After so much deliberation, I decided to create another blog to showcase my handmade cards which I will eventually turn into e-commerce, barring any circumstances.

Please welcome my new blog - Handmade with LOVE.

Handmade with LOVE

What's in store for everyone in this blog? Well, I will showcase my handmade cards, custom cards and special requests and probably some of my polymer clay tinkering with my daughter.

I will also provide tips and how-to's and if I become a bit of a whiz on multi-media setting, I may also feed some video tutorials.

So, please pass by and leave a comment or two. I would love to hear from you.



2 comments :

  1. Hi Ria! That's good news...tinkering and pouring your creative juice are great way to unwind... hahahha....

    Will visit your new blog and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, this is a nice idea. can i feature this in my blog? just let me know. drop me a comment. mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>