Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

20 December 2009

After the Holidays Slim Down Project

I have not officially put on the shelf my weight loss goal this holiday season. However my will try to resist the festive food around me, I just have to go with the flow. I do not want to starve nor deprive myself with the lovely and sumptuous meals on the table when everyone else is having their share.

I plan to limit my food intake. Continue with my regular exercise and probably take some supplements like Stimerex ES. I have been looking for this supplement here in Dubai but to no avail. I will try checking for this on my next trip to the US of A this January.

1 comment :

  1. Ako nga, Ria. I am letting loose my katakawan ngayon dahil madami Christmas parties, haha...

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>