Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

17 March 2014

Review - VideoGIF App for Mac



Do you like making fun out of your videos? How about editing them to make them look like GIFs? Before I go on, what is a GIF?

GIF is the short term for graphics interchange format which allows multiple images to run in one file. It is also great for animations. And VideoGIF is the right program to use when you want to create your own gifs.

VideoGIF is a software developed by PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd. It is used to create fun gifs you can share with your family, friends and even make on your presentations.

The key features of this program are:

  • Multiple ways to import files: Webcam and Add Video and you can click and drag the file to your VideoGIF program
  • Easily trim a clip from a video
  • There are plenty of functionalities to use to edit your project: crop, resize, text, image filters, color settings
  • Set the Frame Count, Frame Delay, sequence or the FPS with real-time preview
  • Auto optimize the GIF for better quality
  • Export and share options are available such as share to iMessage (OS X 10.8 or above), Tumblr or via email and save to your Finder





The finished gif!

©www.riablahgs.com Millie the Dog

(I used my dog as the model. )


The VideoGIF is available in iTunes for $19.90 (limited time only).

I like this program because it is easy to use and not very fussy. I highly recommend this to everyone so you can do funny and creative presentations usings gifs.

Visit PearlMountain to know more about their other products for Mac.


Disclosure:
I receive this full app for free to try and evaluate. My opinion is 100% mine and based on the actual findings I have with the trial of the software. I only review products/services that I want to use and feel that my readers will benefit from this review.

24 comments :

  1. Wow! This is really cool, i will try this once. I do love editing my photos. a little selfie here.. he he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... It's was fun editing my funny dog's video with this app. It's very easy to use.

      Delete
  2. my eldest son is also using a software to make gifs I will ask if this is the one he uses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not Ate Joy, let him try this one. It didn't take me long to complete the gif. Less than 5 mins and I was done.

      Delete
  3. the best way to create your own gif and yes it is very much helpful esp when you have business online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's cool, i actually have no idea what gif does even though i often see it, now, I understand it better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same notion too Betchai. I had no idea what gif does but it actually makes the videos loop and move fast or slow according to how you set the transition timing. It's like watching fast-forward Stooges! hahaha

      Delete
  5. This is quite interesting. Knowing how to use this can add life to our blog articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's nice to put funny gifs for entertainment in our blogs.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a cool software. The problem with me though, is I sim ply refuse to get myself acquainted and learn more about techy stuff. I always say, I'm too old for that hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're never too old to learn about technology Juliana. I thought so too before but learning these new apps will give you more advantage because you can put it in your blog posts and make it more interesting, esp for how-to tutorials.

      Delete
  7. would love to explore the app but unfortunately i don't have a mac. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. Once you do get one, don't forget this app. ;)

      Delete
  8. Millie is a star sis, what an innovative app to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup sis. She's always the star in most of our videos and photo shoots. :)

      Delete
  9. very nice! it's a bit expensive though if you're are not using it much hehe. I have a GIF app for free on my phone that work very well too. the dog is so cute hahaha x0~ www.tauyanm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price can be a setback but for those who love to make gifs out of their videos will really find this app useful.

      Delete
  10. Wow, this s cool! I wish I am good in video editing. Your dog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. She is darn cute! :) We love her to bits! Yup, this video editing tool to make gifs is really awesome. I never knew how to make one until now. Thanks to PearlMountain for giving me this app for free to review.

      Delete
  11. that App looks so cool Sis Ria :-) your dog looks like had fun playing with the other dog. This App is really helpful for me. I like to do stuff like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice app sis Jessica. You should try it especially you have kids and you can make their fun videos into gifs and show it off to family and friends during gatherings. It'll be really fun and entertaining!

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love making GIFs but I usually use Photoshop. There's something funny about GIFs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>