Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

07 December 2009

T'is the Season to be Jolly

Fa la la la la. La la la la....

I miss the Christmas carols back home. I miss the children clanging their tambourines made of bottle caps in a wire hoop.

I miss the warm "bibingka" you buy at the side street vendors after the "Simbang Gabi." I miss Christmas in the Philippines.

I don't normally get the chance to save the holiday season in my leave bank as most of my colleagues are Christians so they celebrate their Christmas too with their families in their respective countries. Although last year I was home, this year will just be one dry Christmas for me here in the arid place called Dubai.

We will still celebrate Christmas in the warmth of our home here sans the merriment. No matter where we are, Christmas will always be in our hearts.

1 comment :

  1. i agree ria, kakamiss talaga ang pasko sa pinas.

    i have an award for you btw: http://www.kikamzpera.com/2009/12/five-bloggers-youll-meet-in-heaven.html. please come and get it. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>