Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

09 March 2014

Getting Ready For Prom

I bet my daughter and her entire senior class are looking forward to their JS Prom this April. The school is already collecting money for the incidental charges they will incur. Most likely, the funds will go to the rental of the venue, catering, lights and sounds, DJ and even the band with their classic pro tools 9.

My daughter is all set, the gowns (yes, plural!) are ready so she can decide which one she wants to wear, the shoes is kept in the box to keep it pristine, I've scouted for a salon where she can have her hair and make-up done.

I'm equally thrilled for her and her friends. I hope they'll enjoy the day and have heaps of fun, dancing, singing, and soaking in the feeling of their JS Prom.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>