Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

09 March 2014

Shop at Minted.com

Photo from Minted.com, text by me


I love shopping at Minted and I think you will too because they sell the freshest unique paper goods - from holiday cards to wedding invitations to limited-edition art - all sourced from a global community of independent graphic designers. They have a wide selection of paper products for any season and events and you may just find yourself ordering for more!

If you join now,  Minted will give you $25 toward your first purchase of $50 or more!

Sign up now! SIGN UP HERE.




8 comments :

  1. I love artsy craftsy stuff! There are tons of design to choose from and with enough creativity, we can make lots of loveliness

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great resource for crafty man and woman, they can save more when they buy from minted i am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth looking into. Although I have a lot of artsy paper and craft supplies I can never have enough of them. I just have to get my scrapping and crafting mojo back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minted.com is your alley sis kasi crafty ka.

    Hapy birthday, may God bless you with great health and lots of blessings and LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am not into crafts but i could refer this site to some of my students who I know are very much into this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am into crafty Sis unfortunately :-) but this is an awesome Website to those craft fans :-) Getting $25 off from a 50 purchase is such an awesome savings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been buying some art stuff lately but haven used them. haha! I home one day when I feel like being artsy, I can start (and finish) a project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments everyone. They really have nice stuff and I am not done with my orders yet! I will have another batch because I love the materials they used. Check out my recent post about the products I received from Minted.com :) http://www.riablahgs.com/2014/03/paper-products-from-mintedcom.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>