Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

17 March 2014

Influencer of the Week in Sverve

The timing cannot be any more perfect than today! It's St. Patrick's Day and I just celebrated my birthday 2 days ago. I'm still reeling with excitement because I had been interviewed by Sverve recently to be featured as their Influencer of the Week for March. And here it is! The post is now live.

Thank you Sverve for lending me your platform to share my thoughts to everyone. I am so happy to be a part of the Sverve family!

Influencer of the Week - ME!


To read the full script of the article, please visit: http://www.sverve.com/blog/ria/



2 comments :

  1. Congratulations Ria! I am visiting from Svere and love to connect. I am new to the site and will be following your blog. I hope you visit mine too www.portraits-by-nc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Enzie :) I have followed your site too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.

>