Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

02 May 2014

Hoping For A Financially Gratifying May

The blogging scene for the past 2 months have been very quiet for almost every blogger I know. We normally have sponsored assignments but of lately, the advertisers and sponsors have been very, very quiet to the point that it would make you sick worried. The silence is too much that you can hear a pin drop. It's that quiet in our blogging world.

However, despite of the silence and lack of tasks, I still have plenty of products to review that I want to share. I have back to back giveaways too and so far, I am getting good feedback.

It's the Merry Month of May now and we are all hoping for a richer month ahead of us in terms of paid sponsorships. Extra income will be very appreciated.

2 comments :

  1. Yes! Ria you stated it perfectly! It's the proverbial Elephant in the room in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonya! I'm glad someone shares the same sentiment. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.

>