Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 May 2014

Review - Vita Aeterna Timeless Glow Crème

vita aeterna review at riablahgs.com

Facial crème is not my thing. As much as possible, I don't apply any on my skin except for a moisturizer with an SPF during the peak of summer and winter and that is about it. So, it is a very pleasant surprise to find myself “loving” Vita Aeterna Timeless Glow Crème.

Vita Aeterna Timeless Glow  Crème is manufactured in Canada by Vita Aeterna Cosmetics, Inc. It is a rich with off-white color crème that you use for your beauty regimen in the morning. It is great for delaying the signs of aging.

What I like:

Rich texture but does not leave a greasy after-feel

The packaging is luxurious. The canister has a metallic outer cover and a nice pearlized box, giving it an opulent look and feel.

It has a very faint scent, almost none which I prefer.

It is very effective. My skin feels so soft and supple and my skin never felt like that with other crèmes.

It is not tested on animals.

It helps prevent the signs of aging.

It reduces the signs of skin imperfections.

It is packed with antioxidants that help the skin fight against environmental toxins.

It is infused with Co-Enzyme Q and Resveratrol to help prevent/delay the signs of aging.




What I don’t like:

Nothing. This is the ultimate facial crème I have been looking for. I like how it is lightweight but packed with powerful ingredients to make my skin soft, smooth and supple.


Price:

RVP CAD 134.99


Ingredients:

Photo from vitaaeternacosmetics.com



Packaging:

50 ml/1.7 oz plastic/metallic lining container
off-white box with Vita Aeterna logo


My recommendation:

I highly recommend this beauty crème as it worked wonders on my skin. I saw remarkable changes on my skin tone and texture just few days after I started using it. It is rich in antioxidants and helped give my skin a youthful glow. Not only is my skin supple, it is amazingly smooth. I have found the crème that I will use for a long time.

To know more about Vita Aeterna and their other beauty products, please visit their site and check out the other beauty collections.


Disclosure:
I received this wonderful beauty product from Vita Aeterna for evaluation purposes. My opinions and findings may vary from yours. I was not compensated to do this review. All opinions and findings stated herein are all 100% mine. I only review products/services that I like and will use. I also feel that my readers will benefit from this review.



8 comments :

  1. Great One ..thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radhika. I hope you'll also consider buying this product. It's really doing some nice changes on my skin texture. :)

      Delete
  2. im not into beauty products too..tamad ako sa mga orasyon sa katawan..i only use olay 7n1 total effect and thats all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Shengkay. :) But this one is different. It did some wonders on my skin tone and texture.

      Delete
  3. It's nice to know that this isn't greasy, most of reach creams are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here sis. I was surprised myself that even if it's a rich cream, it didn't leave my face oily nor it's heavy for the skin. It's actually absorbed by the skin. I just feel my skin is more supple now.

      Delete
  4. This looks like a beauty product worth trying. I'm not much of a beauty product user but once I find what I like. I stick to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I am not much of a beauty cream user but when it works and really does some miracle, I stick to it. This one is amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.

>