Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

26 August 2014

Cute Bridal Shower Tank Top Gift Idea

My husband's niece got married recently. I was unable to present her with a cute gift idea for her bridal shower because I was here in Dubai and I didn't hear about this Bride Tank Top sooner. I wish I had because this would be a nice gift idea and unique for her bridal shower.

Most bridal showers don't have cute tank top to display around and these pictures below are certainly funky and with hints of fun and quirkiness added to make them interesting and playful.


Photo credit: classybride.com


The good thing about this cute tank tops is that they're so stylish and you can wear them even after the bridal shower!



1 comment :

  1. So adorable! I wish I would have had something like this for when I was engaged! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>