Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

23 August 2014

Too Exhausted!

I only slept for 5 hours today and that's very unusual because I love to sleep longer on weekends but because I had too many things to clean at home, attend to the pending posts I have to complete, review some products and quickly go to Ikea to buy some cabinets and knick-knacks.

My head feels like it's going to explode because it's throbbing so bad. I had to complete cleaning and go back to blog hopping. I hope next week will be a more quiet weekend for me where I'll just relax and recover from my sleep deprivation and exhaustion.

Here I go again, pushing myself to the limit of what my body can do. Anyway, I'll just consider all these activities as exercise. At least I burned some serious calories there!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>