Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

23 August 2014

Review - Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid & Vit. C Moisturizing Serum





I'm past my 40s and I know it is about time I take charge of my skin regimen before the signs of aging totally eat me up. I'm glad that there are serums out there that we can use to delay the signs of aging and Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Moisturizing Serum is a great product to use to for that matter.

What is Hyaluronic Acid?
It is a nutrient that helpt in retaining moisture to the skin and aiding in a healthy and youthful appearance. It is great for hydrating skin cells and helping fine lines become less visible.



Hyaluronic Acid is a potent nutrient which helps the skin plus the added Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid makes this product very effective because Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen to bring back skin's natural elasticity. Vitamin C also helps improve skin texture, making it smooth and an even-out complexion. It also helps in reducing pore size. Ferulic acid on the other hand is a powerful natural anti-oxidant. This nutrient stays longer in the skin and it helps stabilize Vitamin C so the latter will be more effective.




What I like:
It's more translucent than the other serums I have tried with a thicker consistency so it doesn't run on your finger when you apply.

The nozzle is better than the twist kind because all I have to do is lift the cap and press. So, it is easier to dispense and apply.

It makes my skin softer.

It makes my skin more fair.

It doesn't make my skin oily and that's a good thing for me. Most moisturizers I have tried leaves my skin shiny and oily.

This is not only a serum that helps delay the signs of aging by making the lines finer so they become less visible.  This serum is also a moisturizer which helps hydrate skin.

I can see that the larger pores around my nose area has slightly diminished in size.

It's not tested on animals.



What I don't like:
The other serums I have tried do not have a scent but this one does. It's not very overpowering but for some weird reasons, it's making me sneeze. It has a faint floral scent but like I said, it's not very strong. It's just that I prefer using unscented ones. However, the scent does not affect the effectivity of this product. It's still a great serum to use. I just wish it didn't have that "faint floral" scent.


Price:
It is sold in Amazon for $18.97 (without taxes where applicable and excluding shipping).


Packaging:
Comes in 1 fl. oz (30 ml) glass bottle with a pump nozzle and clear cap, packed in a white box.


My recommendation:
I can actually overlook the faint scent that I have mentioned earlier because it actually did not affect the effectivity of this product. It was just something I don't like to have in any of the beauty and skincare products that I use.

I highly recommend this product because it is really effective and I think this is a triple threat to the signs of aging - a moisturizer and a serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid - all great and potent nutrients our skin needs to combat and delay the signs of aging.

To know more about this product and the other products of Petunia Skincare, please visit their website:

 http://www.petuniaskincare.com




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



4 comments :

  1. I think hyaluronic acid is a big thing for aging skin. I would love to try this too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a bottle of another kind of serum and liked it. This one seems to be a good one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a new product and brand for me. Sounds like they are very good both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really love to try this product for my skin. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

>