Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 September 2014

Changing Furniture Soon

After several months (I think years!) of bugging my husband relentlessly, he has finally agreed to change our furniture, especially the one in the living room. I never liked the one he bought few years ago but since he paid for it, I kept mum about it. Now that he is willing to replace the one we have now, I am very happy to show him around Ikea and what I liked there and fitting to be in our home.

Aside from the living room set, I hope to change our dining table too complete with new chairs and some accessories to go with it like a new burlap faux - burlap-tablecloth.com tablecloth and candelabra.

We're fixing the whole place again so when our daughter comes for a visit during her college break, she'll find the new arrangement, new furniture and new decorations very inviting. I also hope she'll like all of them.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>