Pages

Gymboree Sale On Now!

01 September 2014

Closing My Beauty Blog

I am closing my beauty and fashion blog for an indefinite time until I figure out what I want to do with my blogging activities. It's so sad that from PR 2, it went down to 1 then to 0 and I somehow lost my blogging mojo because of that. Aside from losing it's page rank, I have also lost most of my sponsors and advertisers which help in paying my hosting plan and domain registration.



I love to blog but somehow my effort is no longer met with an incentive which is to also earn on the side. I have thought about this many times over but I have to shift my priorities to something that will benefit me and my family - my health. Yes, my focus will be my health now. I will still be blogging but not as often as I used to. I will still commit my 100% in product reviews, sharing my insights on current events, write stuff that I am passionate about and host giveaways when the need arise. However, for now, my main focus is my health and I have to get back on track on keeping fit and healthy.

I have been falling ill very often lately and it's not a joke anymore. It's time I put my blogging on the side while I put my priorities set for my health.

So, it's goodbye for now for my Red Lips and Pinky Toes blog. I'm not if I will reactivate it again but most likely, I won't. So, whoever wants to buy my domain, please message me. I don't know how to sell or transfer domains but maybe you do. Do let me know. Otherwise, it's going, going, gone.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

>